1. The hotel can accommodate guests who have booked and confirmed services at the reception. For this purpose, the guest must present a valid ID card, passport or other valid photo ID to the receptionist. The hotel is not obliged to accommodate a guest who does not show their ID.
2. During the guest's stay at the hotel, they are required to show their hotel ID card, which they receive upon arrival at the hotel reception.
3. The room is reserved for the guest until 6 p.m., unless otherwise stated in the booking.
4. On the day of arrival, the hotel is obliged to check the guest in at 3 p.m., unless otherwise agreed.
5. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to vacate the room by 10 a.m.. The guest is obliged to leave the room, take their belongings and check out at the hotel reception at the specified time. In case of failure to meet the deadline, the hotel will charge a fee.
6. Guests who check in before 6 a.m. will be charged for the previous night.
7. The hotel is obliged to provide the guest with accommodation according to the confirmed order. If, due to the hotel's fault, it is not possible to accommodate the guest in the booked twin room, the hotel will charge the rate that has been confirmed in advance.
8. If a guest requests an extension of their stay, they may be given a different room to the one they originally stayed in, depending on the hotel's occupancy and room capacity.
9. The hotel is responsible for the guest's belongings brought to the hotel and for any damage that may occur to them, provided that they have been stored in a place reserved for this purpose or where they are usually stored. The hotel is only responsible for money and valuable items if they have been stored in the hotel safe.
10. During their stay, hotel guests can park their car in the hotel car park. The hotel is not responsible for items left by the guest, their visitor or their entourage in the vehicle in the hotel car park.
11. Guests not accommodated in the hotel are allowed to visit the hotel room only after registering at the hotel reception.
12. In case of serious injury or illness of the guest, the hotel will provide medical assistance.
13. Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances in the hotel premises or in the hotel room. This regulation does not apply to electrical appliances used for personal hygiene of the guest (230 V).
14. Pets are allowed for an additional fee in the reserved rooms of our hotel. However, they are not allowed in public catering areas.
15. The hotel is non-smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. Smoking is allowed in designated areas, specifically in the hotel garden or in front of the hotel.
16. From 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., guests staying at the hotel are obliged to observe quiet hours.
17. The guest is fully responsible for damages caused by the guest to the property of the hotel and is obliged to pay them in full.
18. The guest is obliged to pay for the services ordered and performed in the hotel in full, according to the valid price list.
19. Complaints and any suggestions for improvement of services provided by the hotel can be communicated to the reception, hotel management in person or in writing.